Our Fitness Training Program was developed to meet the needs of high-energy individuals with limited time to improve their fitness.
With our Fitness Training Program you will experience:
- Increased muscular strength and endurance
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Improved core stability and strength
- Increased flexibility
- Measured results
The Fitness Training Program is comprised of:
- Orientation to ASI, equipment, and medically-based program development
- Small group sessions last just 30 to 45 minutes.
- Sessions led by Certified Performance Enhancement Specialists (PES) by the National Association of Sports Medicine
- Functional training including kettle bells, free weights, and body weight
- Speed and agility work on turf surface.
- Nutritional assessment and recommendations available
$99 per month for unlimited sessions and no long-term contract!
For more information. Click Here.